Greek salad with deep fried olives
By: Unilever Food solutions
OVEN DRIED TOMATOES :
DEEP FRIED OLIVES :
- Black olives25 g
- Flour, all purpose5 g
- Knorr Professional Original Chicken Breading 5KG20 g
- Water40 ml
TO ASSEMBLE SALAD:
- TO ASSEMBLE SALAD:
- Baby salad leaves5 g
- Onions, red11 g
- English Cucumber, peeled, deseeded, grated and excess liquid drained80 g
- Feta cheese60 g
- DRESSING: :
- Hellmann’s Greek Salad Dressing30 ml
- Fresh micro herbs1 g
1. OVEN DRIED TOMATOES :
- Cut tomato into quarters.
- Rub the Roberton’s Veggie Seasoning, black pepper and oil onto the tomatoes.
- Place the seasoned tomatoes on to a rack and bake at 110˚c for 2 and a half hours.
2. DEEP FRIED OLIVES :
- Mix Knorr original chicken breading and cold water together to form a batter.
- Dust olives in flour.
- Dip the dusted olives into the batter and deep fry until golden.
- Once fried, drain and leave to cool.
3. TO ASSEMBLE SALAD:
- Place the salad leaves, at the bottom of the plate, then cucumber, onions, oven dried tomatoes, feta, deep fried olives and drizzle with Hellmann’s Greek salad dressing. Garnish with micro herbs on top.